Self-Online MSME / SSI Registration Portal for both Service and Manufacturing Industry. (Certificate will be Valid for Lifetime)
SSI/MSME/Udyog Aadhar Registration Form
1. Aadhaar Number: Fill 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant in the appropriate field.
2. Name of Applicant: Fill name of Applicant as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
3. Social Category: Select the Social Category of applicant from the given options.
4. Gender: Select the gender from provided option
5. Physically Handicapped: Select the status from provided options
6. Name of Enterprise / Business: Fill the name of Business / Enterprise which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
7. Type of Organization: Select the type of organization from the given options which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
8. PAN: Fill 10 Digit PAN Number in case of Limited Liability Partnership / Co-operative Society / Private Limited / Public Limited. PAN Number is optional in case of Proprietorship Firm / Hindu Undivided Family / Partnership Firm / Self Help Group
9. Location of Plant: Please fill the location address properly
10. Office Address: Please provide office address, if address other than plant location.
11. Mobile No: Fill the correct Mobile Number of Applicant
12. Mail ID: Fill the correct Mail ID of Applicant
13. Date of Commencement of Business: Fill the date of Commencement of Business which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
14. Bank Account Number: Fill the Applicant's bank account number.
15. Bank IFS Code: Fill the Applicant Bank IFS Code. The IFS code is printed on the Cheque Books.
16. Main Business Activity of Enterprise: Select the Main Business activity from the given options.
17. NIC 2 Digit Code: Select the 2 Digit NIC Code from the given options considering your business activity.
18. Additional details about Business: Fill Additional details about business. (For example - manufacturing of Food Products, Computer programing, Software development)
19. Number of employees (Male): Fill total number of male people been employed.
20. Number of employees (Female): Fill total number of female people been employed.
You can also send the details and document on Whatsup as well.
Benefits Of Having MSME / SSI Registration Certificate
The best of the best for everyone
Collateral Free loans from banks
The Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGS) was launched by the Government of India to make available collateral-free credit to the micro and small enterprise sector. Both the existing and the new enterprises are eligible to be covered under the scheme.
Reservation policies to manufacturing / production sector
Reservation of items for exclusive manufacture in SSI sector statutorily provided for in the Industries (Development and Regulation) Act, 1951, has been one of the important policy measures for promoting this sector.
Very easy to get Licenses, approvals and registrations
It has made very easy for enterprises that are having MSME Certificate to obtain Licenses, approvals and registrations on any field for their business from the respective authorities as they can produce the Certificate of MSME Registration while making application.
Special consideration on international trade fairs
Under the International Cooperation Scheme, financial assistance is provided on reimbursement basis to the State/Central Government organizations, industries/enterprises Associations and registered societies/trusts and organizations
The scheme of refund of octroi provided under the Package Scheme of Incentives, 1993 will be included in the new Scheme up to 31-3-2006 on the same pattern.
Exemption under Direct Tax Laws
Enterprises that have MSME Registration can enjoy Direct Tax Exemption in the initial year of business, as mention in the scheme by Government and depending on business activity
MSME/Udyog Aadhar registration is now Udyam Registration. This Website is owned and managed by a Private Consultancy